Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I've Been Diced! episode 15: Successors is where the love begins

Our main topic is Successors, the 4-player card-driven wargame from GMT. We really like it, but that's just the beginning of the lovefest this episode. We also love Magic Realm, which for most of us finally just clicked. Dave compares Magic Realm to Victor Hugo's novels, and Tom compares it to Super Street Fighter. We also like some new games, such as Fighting Formations: Grossdeutschland Motorized Infantry Division, Astra Titanus, and 51st State. And we even love Paul behind his back! Finally, Tom discusses why we love OGRE, and would love more games like it. (c) 2011 Tom Grant

2 comments:

  1. could be just my connection but your podcast plays back at high speed. Not quite chipmunks but I can't tell who Tom is while listening. Any chance this will be reposted??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's you. I just downloaded the MP3 on another machine, and it's playing fine.

    ReplyDelete